Windom Area Health offers Vascular services locally to care for your circulation.
Your vascular system is circulating blood throughout your entire body with every beat of your heart and nutrients are traveling to where they're needed most through your veins. Having a vascular disease interrupts these crucial functions.
Our vascular team provides surgical and non-surgical treatment options to keep you healthy.
When to See a Vascular Specialist
Vascular disease is often called a silent killer and presents few symptoms. It is important to see a vascular doctor to assess your risk.
Common vascular disease risk factors include:
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Slow or non-healing sores on feet or legs
- Aching, cramping or pain in your limps while exercising
- Family history of abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA)
Vascular Diseases Include:
- Carotid Artery disease-Stroke
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Varicose vein care
- Wound care
- Deep wound debridement