The Surgery Department at Windom Area Health performs inpatient and outpatient surgical procedures. The Surgical Department's vision is to provide comprehensive care to all patients utilizing the wide variety of specialty services that are available at Windom Area Health. A large variety of specialty services are utilized in this area including: Orthopedics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Ophthalmology.
Common surgical procedures performed at Windom Area Health include:
- Arthroscopic knee repair
- Arthroscopic shoulder repair
- Total joint replacements (knee & hip)
- Carpal Tunnel
- Trigger finger
- Laparoscopic procedures
- Removal of gallbladders
- Excision of lesions & tumors
- Urology procedures including lithotripsy (for kidney stones) Colonoscopy and gastroscopy
- Foot issues including neuromas
For more information, contact the Surgical Services at 507-831-0652.