- All visitors must pass the COVID-19 screening and wear a mask at all times.
- Outpatients and same day surgery patients are allowed up to two visitors to accompany them to their appointment or procedure.
- Inpatients and OB patients are allowed screened and masked visitors during designated visiting hours.
- Emergency room patients are allowed visitors on a case-by-case basis.
- Hospital staff may limit visitors or make exceptions on a case-by-case basis.
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday*: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
*ER Entrance must be used when visiting on weekends.
Use the Main Hospital Entrance to access the hospital.
Entry during the weekend MUST be through the ER Entrance.
The Rehab/Wellness Door is now open for Wellness Center Members, Rehabilitation (PT, OT, Speech), Wound Care, and Cardiac Rehabilitation patients.
All other patients and visitors, please continue to use the Main Hospital Entrance unless visiting during the weekend - then use ER Entrance only.
There are screening stations that all patients/visitors who come into WAH will have to complete to ensure staff, patient, and visitor safety. Please allow time for screening prior to your appointment. Please bring your own mask, if available.
NOTE: The ER Entrance is still open for those who are sick or injured that need to visit the ER.
We encourage family and friends to visit and do not have posted visiting hours. However, we observe ‘quiet time’ from 12:30 – 2:00 p.m. each day for patients to get uninterrupted rest. We ask that the visitors respect the need for patients to recover and rest.
Visitors should use the main hospital entrance. Guests needing to enter after 7:00 p.m. or before 5:00 a.m. will need to use the call button to be allowed entry. Visitors should use the Emergency Room entrance if visiting someone in the Emergency Room.