Holistic and Functional Approach to Care
The Integrative Health Clinic focuses on patients as a whole while also taking extra time to explore possible underlying causes of symptoms. Our Integrative Health team will work with patients to take an in-depth look at their overall wellness.
Incorporating holistic care and functional medicine, Integrative Health is here to assist patients in meeting their health goals. We work together with our patients to develop a plan of care to explore and treat the root cause of their symptoms, consulting with primary care providers as needed.
Call 507-831-0670 to schedule your appointment today!
Holistic and Functional Approach To:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Irritable Bowel
- Sleep Issues
- Stress Tolerance
- Weight Concerns
- And More...
What to Expect
An in-depth health and lifestyle history will be taken and a physical exam will be performed. Lab and other tests may also be ordered. A treatment plan is then developed between the patient and provider.
These are services that could be provided or referred:
- Special diet: food sensitivities or other conditions related to diet. Food is medicine!
- Activity plan: may include physical therapy, yoga, or exercise classes.
- Evidence based health coaching: help to facilitate change.
- Massage: tight muscles cause many types of pain.
- Dry needling: helps release tight muscles and trapped nerves.
- Chiropractic care: to realign the spine and improve range of motion.
- Supplementation: to replace, replenish deficiencies discovered.
- Medications: sometimes needed, often just short term until underlying causes improve.
- Group appointments: learn together in the group setting.
- And More
Liz Coleman, DNP, CNP, CWON
Integrative Health Provider
Liz has training in Functional Medicine, Holistic Care and is a certified Health Coach. She enjoys getting to know her patients and helping them to achieve their health goals.