Let Windom Area Health help you manage your chronic pain.
Everyone has felt pain at some point in their lives. Chronic pain that has lasted month or years is where our Pain Management Clinic can help. Every aspect of your life can be affected by long-term pain making it difficult to move, sleep, or simply enjoy life.
According to the CDC 2016 National Health Interview Study (NHIS), an estimated 20.4% (50 million) of U.S. adults had chronic pain and 8% (19.6 million) had high-impact chronic pain. Chronic pain is one of the most common reasons adults seek medical care and is the most common cause of long-term disability.
But you don't have to suffer.
Talk to your provider today about getting a referral to visit our pain specialist, Tim Klassen, CRNA, NSPM-C, and see how we can help you feel better and get back to your life.
Pain We Primarily Treat:
- Joint Pain
- Back Pain
Procedures We Do:
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injections – A common treatment for low back and leg pain that is injected into the epidural space of the lower back.
- Joint Injections – Medications are injected directly into the affected join, providing relief from pain and swelling.
- Trigger Point Injections – This technique treats painful areas of muscle that contain “trigger points” or knots where the muscles don’t relax.
- Facet Joint Injections – This injection is put into the facet space of the spine for neck, back and thoracic spine pain relief.
- Medial Nerve Branch Blocks – This spinal injection is a diagnostic test that can help determine a course of treatment for radiating low-back and neck pain.