Let Windom Area Health help you manage your chronic pain.
When you’re in pain, it can affect every aspect of your life. It makes it difficult for you to move, sleep or simply enjoy your life. You don’t have to suffer. Our pain management specialist understands how pain works and has options to help you feel better.
Pain We Primarily Treat:
- Joint Pain
- Back Pain
Procedures We Do:
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injections – A common treatment for low back and leg pain that is injected into the epidural space of the lower back.
- Joint Injections – Medications are injected directly into the affected join, providing relief from pain and swelling.
- Trigger Point Injections – This technique treats painful areas of muscle that contain “trigger points” or knots where the muscles don’t relax.
- Facet Joint Injections – This injection is put into the facet space of the spine for neck, back and thoracic spine pain relief.
- Medial Nerve Branch Blocks – This spinal injection is a diagnostic test that can help determine a course of treatment for radiating low-back and neck pain.
- Radiofrequency Ablation – This treatment uses heat to target specifically identified nerves and destroy their ability to transmit signals to the brain.