First Aid & CPR Training: Ages 13-17
October 14 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
When: Saturday, October 14th from 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Where: Windom Area Health Large Conference Room
Registration Deadline: September 27th – call 507-831-0673
This course is ideal for those who are looking to babysit or simply want to be prepared to act in an emergency. This training is designed for anyone with little or no medical training who needs first aid and/or CPR training and a course completion card for job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements.
- Adult, Child, & Infant CPR
- First Aid
- AED Usage
- Both video and hands-on training
You Will Receive:
American Heart Association CPR Certification Card after course completion.
- Must have or set up an AHA account to claim card
- Must have an e-mail that the card can be sent to
Cost: $100/student + $5 for meal (optional)
- (meal includes a sandwich, chips, and water or Gatorade)
Space limited to 10 students.
To learn more or register, call 507-831-0673! Must register by September 27th.